Monday, July 20, 2009

July 18, 2009


Today was the first day of doing my photo-a-day project that I was torn between photos!

The kids are with us every other weekend and Ashley takes pictures of everything - so I was tempted to include one of her photos. But then I remembered that this is all about me. ;o)

At our house we play - A LOT. Todd was throwing an 8 pound ball to Ashley while she was on a big yoga ball getting her to do situps with the weighted ball. While I love my step-daughter to death the adjective "coordinated" doesn't necessarily come to mind when I think of her, so this was very amusing to watch. I love this picture because the dog is also in it and she was very excited about this game - running around and barking. Trust me when I say that our house is never quiet on the weekends.

My other photo choice was going to be our lemonade. I am on this homemade lemonade kick currently and got a juicer this weekend to make the squeezing a little easier. Not one to let things go, when we were done with the lemonade Ashley wanted to use food coloring to make it purple. Instead she found turquoise instructions on the food coloring box and went that route. It was a lovely shade of teal, so we enjoyed Sharks lemonade with dinner that night.


No comments:

Post a Comment