Monday, July 20, 2009

July 19, 2009


Another Sunday, another hockey game. I spend nearly every Sunday night at the ice rink watching Todd play hockey. Not where I'd love to be on a Sunday night, but it makes him happy when I go....so I do. Last night they played a team that I thought they'd have some on-ice issues with (given that Todd boarded one of their players - blatantly - when they met last) so I was a little nervous.

Surprisingly they played pretty well - not to knock Todd's team but 95% of them only put on skates one night a week and they never practice as a team. They wound up tied and in his league there is no OT, they go straight to the shoot out.

Todd went #3 in the shoot out, and I've never seen him in a shoot out before. Here he is taking off! Go Todd! He wasn't successful, but his team did win.

No comments:

Post a Comment