Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Today I'm 36 - July 5, 2009


Today I'm 36. Holy smokes. How did I get closer to 40 than 30? Wasn't 30 just last year? My mom was right.....time flies.


I heard about the idea to post a Photo-a-Day for a year through another website and thought it would be a fun way to look back on a year. Will I stick to it? We'll see. I know I definitely won't post to this blog every day, but I will try my best to take a picture a day and catch up here when I can. It's a project designed to help me remember the little things in life, who I met, what I did, what I learned - all in all, what was important to me at the time which gives a glimpse into who I am. Should be fun!


My July 5th photo captures a great time - brunch at Rio City Cafe with Debra and Cindy. It was a fantastic start to my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment